Republic Standard welcomes unsolicited articles and blog posts. If you are interested in writing for us, please follow the instructions below.
- Please submit pitches and completed articles by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preference will be given to original reporting and analysis, but we will also consider commentary. We are a broad-church, open door conservative platform. What this means is that while the editor has final say on what is and is not published, you will not be discriminated against for holding different opinions provided they are rooted in the conservative tradition. If you are an Alt-Righter, you are as welcome as the New Right. Hoppean Libertarians and Republicans, followers of Burke and acolytes of René Guénon. So long as your argument is reasoned and backed up with decent evidence, chances are you have a home at Republic Standard.
- In the spirit of the preservation of freedom of speech and the interchange of ideas, we offer right of reply to all- regardless of political stripe. If you are a leftist/progressive and you really think you can take apart the ideas espoused in this magazine, feel free to contribute a response. We will laugh at you, but we will print!
- Submissions for feature articles generally start at around 1200 words. For original reporting in particular, we recommend first pitching ideas to the editor.
- We do not scrape-and-paste or republish content that is already available online.
- Because of the very large volume of submissions we receive, we will contact you only if we feel able to accept your piece. If you do not hear from us within three business days, please feel free to submit your article to other publications.
Please submit your article or pitch once and once only, unless requested to rework the piece by the editor.